Thursday, March 8, 2012

International Women's Day

The day I have dreaded every year for six years. It's an anniversary, you see. One of several. And each one I want to forget, but I can't. Especially this one. It's an international celebration, and pre-marked in every calendar. So if I forget, someone or something will be sure to remind me of it. Now, isn't that something?

I can overcome anything. You can knock me down, but I always get back up - always. So I decided a long time ago, that I would take this day back. And today, I finally feel like I have.

So, fuckers, let's celebrate.

I dislike and like, and hate and love women and men equally. One is not more important nor of more value than the other. Of course, not everyone agrees, because not everyone is very smart nor very educated. Now, these are the *people* I do not like. So let me make this very clear, so even these simple-minded ignoramuses will understand; I am not my genitalia.

It does not define who I am. How I think, what I say, what I do and how I do it transcends my physical appearance. I am a person who happens to be female. And excluding anything a man can do with his penis, there is nothing a man can do that I can't. That is something I have proven - and will continue to prove - time and time again.

Happy International Women's Day!