Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It's Liam Lynch, Bitch!


hi
I got demoted again
now I'm in the goat room
these guys have been pretty cool so far
they've been pretty quiet
you guys beatboxing
am I suppose to rap
alright let's do it
this one's for Eugene
we got a fake sky and greenery
I guess we're part of the scenery
I think those bears were mean to me
but now I think I'm where I need to be
I'm like an X-wing and I'm folded in tight
pop it back out when the moment is right
so tell me everybody should we party tonight
you got the beat and I got the mic
well everybody loves some tasty foxes
treating sidewalks like their cat-walks's
like getting on the dancefloor they can rock this
the beat unlocks like Goldie Lockes's
everybody loves some funky bitches
bitching their way into your britches
cutting their way right through your riches
jumping on your broom like-a wicked witch's
everybody loves some hotty-totties
on a mission
where's the party
showing it off 'cause you got the body
you're hot to trot
I think you're [naughty naughty]
come on everybody just mix and mingle
I'm a virgo
and I'm single
I know your lingo so gimme a jingle
I kinda like the way you're making me tingle
let me tell you all about who I am
"L" to the "I" to the "A" to the "M"
maybe someday you'll be my friend
you'll say hello
I'll say damn
oh the world is so shallow
we're just posers in a show
suddenly I'm singing like I'm from the UK
just like Greenday singing Dookie
I sound like a Pet Shop Boy but more gay
I guess that accents aren't my fortay
do you think I'm scary
[hell yeah]
I think you're hairy
[hell yeah]
do you eat berries
[hell yeah]
how about cherries
[hell yeah]
is that a rat
[mmm-huh]
did you catch that
[mmm-huh]
would you eat a bat
[mmm-huh]
how about a shockworm
[uhh-huh]
oh the world is so shallow
we're just posers in the show
come on everybody the night is young
there's too much that hasn't been done
if you haven't got it get you some
life's too short to not have fun
creatures of the night
unite