Monday, May 10, 2010

The Book of Faces From Many Places: When a stranger adds you, you wonder why.

Between Colin and You
Subject: I see you've got 973 friends
Message: now, why did you add me again? I'm a sceptic, so do me the honor and answer the question. Haha!

Yesterday
9:46pmColin

yoo

9:48pmMe

hey

9:51pmColin

what's up

9:52pmMe

nothing much, talking on the phone

so you got an answer to the question, or what? hehe

9:52pmColin

hahah

I think I friended the wrong person

9:52pmMe

nah, yah think?

haha

or is that what you say to all of you 973 "friends"?

hahaaha

9:53pmColin

hahahha

all the rest I know !

9:54pmMe

yeah, sure, sure

i believe you, colin

9:54pmColin

hahah you sure ?

9:54pmMe

no

hahaha

sarcasm is a beautiful thing

9:55pmColin

jerk

9:56pmMe

and that better be sarcasm as well

haha

don't take it so personal, colin

you're a popular dude

9:57pmColin

hahahah kinda

9:58pmMe

kinda is the word

hahahahaahha

grinning

Today
6:42pmColin

you

6:43pmMe

no shit

8:17pmColin

what's up

8:20pmColin

you there ?

8:23pmMe

yeah, but I'm busy. what's up?

8:24pmColin

just wondering what your name was ... dont worry about it though

8:25pmMe

haahah! why do you wonder what my name is? can't you read hangul?

my name is right there

8:26pmColin

haha i cant read hangul

8:26pmMe

yeah, i know

grinning

8:26pmColin

hahaha

you play sports ?

8:27pmMe

nah, but i wish i did, though. does it count that i played handball for 2 years when i was a kid, and basketball for 1 year when i was 15? if not... no

8:29pmColin

haha tall or short ?

8:30pmMe

whaddya think? have in mind that i played basketball?

ignore the last question mark

haha

8:34pmColin

haha im thinnking tall

8:35pmMe

well, then you're thinking right - for now

haha

and why is this relevant?

8:35pmColin

haha hwo tall are you

8:36pmMe

are your 973 friends tall? is this the requirement?

to be tall?

8:36pmColin

yep haha

8:37pmMe

why isn't this nice. discrimination at it's finest. well, i'm glad i fit the profile. thank you for the honor

---------------------------------------------------------------

Colin

yooo

5:45pmMe

what time is it in the us?

where you're at

9:08pmColin

yoo

9:09pmMe

i'm starting to think that that's all your vocabulary consists of.

9:10pmColin

we never really get into a conversation

9:12pmMe

really, colin? really?

no, just kidding. just wanted to say that

hahaha

9:13pmColin

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

what are you doing

youre interested in men AND women

i like

9:13pmMe

i like the "dobbel question method to emphasize something"

well, colOn, this is not a xxx chat room. i'm sorry if you misunderstood the hangul letters

9:14pmColin

haahha

you like saying my name

9:16pmMe

no, i specifically wrote colOn, did you misunderstand the roman letters too? tsk tsk pay attention

9:17pmColin

haha you crazy

9:19pmMe

yes, and of course I'll take that sentiment seriously from the guy with 973 friends who likes that I might be bi. sure, sure.

hahahahha

9:19pmColin

hahahahah

didn't say it was badddddddd

i know a lot of ppl fook offfffffff

9:20pmMe

well, thank god, i almost didn't know what to do with myself. now I relax.

yeah, i know a lot of people too, but i'm not adding them all

9:21pmColin

they add me :P:P for the most part

9:21pmMe

right, right - like in my case?

9:21pmColin

nope not like yorus

9:22pmMe

WHAT?! I'M SPECIAL?! to what do i owe this honor?

9:22pmColin

youre a lucky girl

9:23pmMe

shiiiiiiiiiiiiit... i sure am. i sure am.

9:24pmColin

play basketball ?

9:24pmMe

playED basketball

9:24pmColin

why not anymoer ?

9:25pmMe

good question. i was 15 and i couldn't handle the pressure. they expected me to be a prodigy of some kind, so i bailed

9:25pmColin

hahah

weak !

9:25pmMe

whatEVS

9:25pmColin

what position did you play ?

9:27pmColin

???

9:27pmMe

i actually don't remember, because i didn't play for too long. i signed up for one year, but i skipped practise after... i don't know... a couple of months

9:27pmColin

haha oh

wellll how tall are you ? i can tell you what position you played based on thattt

9:27pmMe

yup. wish i hadn't, though

i love basketball, and i could've been really good. damnit

take a guess

my height

9:28pmColin

5'6 ?

9:28pmMe

WHAT?! you're kidding? that's tall in the states? jeez...

no way, dude

taller

9:28pmColin

hahah no

ok ok

5'10 ?

9:29pmMe

nope

9:29pmColin

keep going ?

9:29pmMe

yes'irr

9:29pmColin

6'

9:29pmMe

ding ding ding! you're answer is correct

"how tall is 아니네?"

9:30pmColin

hahah

taller than me

9:30pmMe

then you're short

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

9:30pmColin

hahaah nooo im 5'11

9:30pmMe

yeah, well that's not really short... NOR tall

average

9:31pmColin

techincally above :P:P

9:31pmMe

oooooh, well not where I'm from

Americans are short, man

9:32pmColin

hahah whatever

9:32pmMe

ahhahaha

9:32pmColin

youre real tall !

9:32pmMe

ooooh! sensing a little... patriotism?

hahaha

yeah, i am

9:32pmColin

hahaha

haha i wanna get a tall girl

9:33pmMe

good for you, and good luck

hhahahaha

9:33pmColin

hahaha shush

am i too short ?

9:33pmMe

what? i didn't know you liked fishing, colin?

fishing for COMPLIMENTS, that is

9:34pmColin

fishign for compliments ?

9:34pmMe

"am i too short?"

hahaha

what do you want me to say? no?

okay, no

9:34pmColin

hahaha thats nto fishing for a compliment

9:34pmMe

HAHAHAHAH

yes, it is

9:34pmColin

i want you to say WHATEVER

9:35pmMe

you want me to say that you've got a shot with a tall girl

9:35pmColin

no i want to know if i have one

fooooooooooo

9:35pmMe

well, what i can tell you, colin, it depends on THE GIRL

9:35pmColin

thunks

miss giant girll

9:36pmMe

I, on the other hand, like them as tall or preferably tallER

thank you, napoleon

9:36pmColin

haha whatever im only half an inch shorter

9:36pmMe

that's half an inch too short

hahahahaha

9:36pmColin

hahahha

HILARIOUS

you wear heels giant one ?

9:37pmMe

i guess THIS is your anthem? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHkj804LCl0

why? you got a shoe fetish?

9:38pmColin

HAAAA

nope

you in heels would be qite a sight though ....

9:40pmMe

I wish I was little bit taller,
I wish I was a baller,
I wish I had a girl who looked good
I would call her
I wish I was like six-foot-nine
So I can get with Leoshi
Cause she don't know me but yo she's really fine
You know I see her all the time
Everywhere I go, and even in my dreams
I can scheme a way to make her mine
Cause I know she's livin phat
Her boyfriend's tall and he plays ball
So how am I gonna compete with that

I'm always quite the sight, colin. thankyaverymuch.

9:41pmColin

hah answer the question fool

9:42pmMe

i did answer the question. just ask anyone who's seen me strollin' down the street

quite the sight, alright

and obviously also a poet

9:42pmColin

hahah clearly

so you do ?

9:42pmMe

thank you

do what? wear shoes? yes, anything else would be beastly. well, not on the beach, but whatever

9:43pmColin

haha wear heels

9:43pmMe

if k-swiss made heels, i would wear them, yes. or air force 1.

9:43pmColin

hahaha air force 1 heels

that be fresh ill give you that

9:44pmMe

that would be AWESOME

9:44pmColin

agreed

theyve got tims for heels

9:44pmMe

and i have told them so, but there is no answer. i think they're ignoring me. bastards.

9:44pmColin

assholes

9:44pmMe

totally

9:45pmColin

youre what 7 feet tall in heels ?

9:45pmMe

7 feet tall in heels? wtf? is anyone?

9:45pmColin

hahaha i was kidding

9:46pmMe

more like 6'2 or whatever's close to 1.90 m

but people tend to think i'm that tall anyways, so who gives a shit. when a girl is tall, they always think you're 6'2 or taller

9:47pmColin

hahaha

trouble finding clothes ?

9:48pmMe

sorry to disappoint you, colin, but i DO wear clothes.

but, yes, i did have problems with it

9:49pmColin

hahahah no i mean cuz youre so tall fool !

hahah

like ?

9:49pmMe

until i figured out sizes and stuff

because i was too slim and too tall at once

if that makes any sense

9:50pmColin

kinda

my last girlfriend had trouble finding shoes

9:50pmMe

because if the size went up in length, it sure as hell did in width

is it spelled width?

9:51pmColin

yea youre good

makes sense

you dont have trouble finding shoes do you

9:51pmMe

so you DO have a shoe fetish?!

HAHAHAH

9:51pmColin

hahhahaha

NO

9:52pmMe

yeah, i had some problems finding shoes, but since i never was a girly girl, i wasn't really bothered with it. i used the same type of shoes as boys, and still do

it's chill

and that's what i like

girly things are seldom "cool", but boy stuff almost always are

9:53pmColin

haha what size shoe are you ???

9:53pmMe

so problem solved

what kind of question IS that?! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

9:54pmColin

hahaha random one

9:54pmMe

i'm guessing NOT so random in your case

9:54pmColin

shush

9:54pmMe

am i right, colin the FEET FETISH?

9:55pmColin

nope

9:55pmMe

riiiight, riiiight

i believe ya, colin. is that why you broke up? because of the little "feet thang" you got going on?

careful, colin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

9:56pmColin

hahaha

9:56pmMe

danger zone

9:56pmColin

no

9:56pmMe

sure, whatever you say

9:56pmColin

fine whatever dont answerrerr ittttttt

9:56pmMe

and i won't

9:56pmColin

good

9:57pmMe

not because i care, because i really, rrrreally don't, but because you do. hahahahahhahahha

9:57pmColin

nooooooooo

9:57pmMe

yes

you should know by now that i'm not an idiot - i'm just a really cool genius, son.

HAHAHAHAHAH

10:01pmColin

haha son ?

10:01pmMe

i've gotsta go, colon, my dear anus, my friend is calling me. have a nice weekend, and try to keep your eyes of pretty girls' feet, okay? just an advice. you'll go far if you take this one. hahahahahhahahha

10:01pmColin

hahahah

10:01pmMe

don't ya love me? i know you love me.

10:01pmColin

BYE

10:01pmMe

bye

10:01pmColin

absolutely